lørdag 25. september 2010

Shabby chic'd and Grungy Beach Superset

Premiere!!!!

Welcome to my brand new blog. I have worked like a maniac getting this set ready for the weekend. And beeing Saturday and all it is party time!!!!! 









This set is made up of meshes from five different sets. You wanna have them all because they are stunning meshes of some artists I admire higly for their work.



Scroll down the page a  little to find  it.

Scrolll all the way down on the page.





I have  no idea how  many recolors it is all together but there is a lot.

The reassembled mirror in NMS's Atelier Chesterfield alone have 9 recolors.
Therefore  it have been uploaded as a seperate set since there were so many. They are  here.
I have used both grungy and shabby chic textures. Didnt want to make it all sweet. The textile textures are really coarse. Especially the chairs and trow blanket. Not all objects in each set is  recolored.
I hope you like this now. 
Thank you to all the mesh creators for making these fantastic sets.  



Xoxo
Lineca


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar