onsdag 22. september 2010

Shabby chic mirror frames

Mirror mirror on the wall What the heck happened?!
I have catched the shabby chic style  in frames and multiplied them a bit.  
Me a nutcase? No no no  


There are 15 shabbylishious frames for you to go crazy with. They are in different sizes so you can play with them making them a bit different each time. Small objects  like necklaces,crosses,mini pictures would fit nicely into the  larger ones.
Aikea guineas  genial mesh again and the mesh is included.
They took me forever to do, so you’d better enjoy Haha! 


Theese  have taken me hours to make, so now  I deserve a gift for  my self.
Cheers shabbyfreaks!  

Xoxo Lineca

2 kommentarer:

  1. of course i will enjoy! amazing work

    SvarSlett
  2. Love it so natural, if the mirrors could speak, what would they say?

    SvarSlett