onsdag 22. september 2010

Recolor 1 of Angela's dummy walls

Sometimes I am a bit clever and get some good  ideas. Hehe..
This  is just simply awesome. Angela did my request of dummy walls.
Who need dummy walls you might ask. I do, you do. At least if you are a decorator.
Got Homecrafter  in your troath? I shurly do. I cant stand the program, always crashing,loading time long and not always wanting to start  up.
No moore I say.
Remember her sloped deco walls in the doty attic? Well theese are vertical in full size,half size and quarter size. And they are deco objects.
This  means that they can combined with Luciditys  omsp’s be used all kinds of ways. Feel like having a mural in the ceeling? No problem with this ones.
Ever wished the  indoor wall could be angled  off  normal wall connection points? You can do that.
 Let  me just show you a little bit.


In funky colors just to show it very cleary that these ones can be used  in many many ways.




In the ceeling, as a  painting, as extra walls where they really should  not be able to connect to the normal wall.
Most  of my recolors are seamless, but some are  not. It is because I really like the texture so much I see them used  as some feature like one wall or as a painting or backsplash.


And btw. She made them repository. Hurrrah!!!
Thank you Angela!!  



Xoxo
Lineca

1 kommentar:

  1. Missed these too! How cool is this? Angela is awesomeness!

    SvarSlett