onsdag 22. september 2010

Fashionista in blue

I promised Catey to make her a fashionista set, with pics of Audrey Hepburn in of course.  I used a bit time to decide color theme, and ended  up doing a color there is way to little of out there.
Purple and dark blue.
This set contains recolors from many different sets. It  is a  large set.Not all objects in each set is recolored. Just the ones i felt suited the theme.

At Simply styling you need to grab 
Bedroom 10, 15, 11, and Outdoor 4
At Sims  in Paris you need:
Bathroom 4
Bedroom 4
bedroom 7
Livingroom 7

Now Livingroom  7 is not  yet  uploaded, but I am shure  it will soon. If you can not find  it elsewhere in the  meantime. Contact  me and I zip it for you. This  is so because Sims in Paris site is  now closed. =(

You also need this  pretty set  called Petit Paris at BPS:
Petit Paris
Now to the goodies.
Dear Catey I hope you like  it. Here are your pretty Audrey and the chic is high.  

 


 Hope you like this.

Xoxo Lineca

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar