mandag 20. desember 2010

Advent calendar day 20

Good  morning!
It has  been many days since  my last  post. Duye to the redo of  our house, me still not beening well and christmas preperations. Time flyes to fast  now.

Today I bring you my best friends blog.
She  is a energic and  very cheerful mother  of 4, shopowner and house renovater. Yes she got to much to do in very little time, but she get  it all done. She  is amazing.
I strongly recoment to use google translator because she if full of fun and selfirony, wich every woman needs when she got at much to do as Nina does.
We  have  know  one another since we were 16 so we go way back in time together.
And have the same passions, interior and gardening.


They moved  into the house in 2008. This  means all you see  is done after that because they bought a  pretty run down house. it says a  lot of what she  manages to get done.

ninas gale verden Means  Ninas crazy world. :)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar